§ 1 General provisions
- The Data Controller of your personal data is ADALMAR Presse Vertrieb & Logistik Wojciech Ruciński with its registered office in Berlin, Elfriede-Kuhr-Str. 32, USt-IDNr. DE191955869. The protection of personal data is in line with the requirements of generally applicable laws. The personal data is stored on secured servers.
- We respect your right to privacy and take care of personal data security. For this purpose, among other security measures, SSL certificate is used.
- Personal data entered in the form on the landing page is treated as confidential and is not available to unauthorised persons.
§ 2. Data Controller
- The Service Provider is the Data Controller of the Customers’ personal data. This means that if you have an account on our website, or leave your details, we process your personal data, such as: first name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with provisions on protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose of entering and executing the Agreement, its amendment or termination and proper provision of services by electronic means,
- to the extent and for the purpose of fulfilling the legitimate interests (legally justified purposes) and the processing does not prejudice the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Each data subject (if we are the Data Controller) has the right of access, rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, the right to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- It is possible to contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data operating within the Service Provider’s organisation by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process your personal data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent only to the extent necessary to purse any potential claims or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain the data.
- The Service Provider has the right to make User’s personal data and other data available to entities authorised under relevant provisions of law (e.g., law enforcement authorities).
- Your personal data may be erased due to the withdrawal of your consent or the objection to the processing of personal data.
- Personal data is exclusively processed by persons authorised by us or by personal data processing entity with whom we cooperate.
§ 3. Cookies
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies – small pieces of text information sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer (usually on the hard disk). By default, a cookie is accessible only at the domain that set it. Cookies are mainly used in case of counters, questionnaires, online stores, ads, websites that require logging in. They are also used to monitor the activity of visitors on the website (source: www.wikipedia.pl)
Cookies are used in order to:
- collect anonymous information presenting the behaviour of users on the website,
- adjust the content of the website to the users’ preferences,
- help users to navigate and use the websites efficiently,
We use “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Permanent” cookies remain active in your browser until you delete them manually or until expiry of a predetermined time specified in the cookie parameters. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s website until its leaving or logging out of the website on which they were placed.
In all modern browsers, it is possible to enable or disable cookies. If the user does not accept cookies, the settings of the web browser can be changed. You can find out more information about the cookie settings on the following pages:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042